Thursday, February 26, 2015

Better late than never!

Again, a very busy week around the store. I am madly trying to get 5 new orders into our system and out on the shelves. Our CHA Penny Black stamps, stencils and dies arrived earlier this week and I that order is now out on the shelves and is selling quickly. Here are some of the new items in stock now.




This safari die got a ton of buzz when we previewed it on our Facebook site during CHA.

Penny Black had a make and take with this die during CHA and we have the card up in the store for inspiration.

This die is called Geometrics. It looks very Asian to me. Love it.
Hope everyone is having a great week. Stop by the shop to see ALL the new arrivals we are putting new items on our shelves hourly this week! I never though I would say this but I will be happy to NOT see any more couriers or our mail carrier this week so I can get caught up! LOL

No comments: