Monday, February 24, 2014

Simplicity!

Thanks to everyone who braved the snow on Saturday and stopped by for the Distress Ink demo. Here is a sample of 2 techniques I demoed. The butterfly is colored with my waterbrush and Distress Inks (Milled Lavender, Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey). I chose to use black and white printed paper from Authentique Classique: Elegant "six" line. The panel with the saying is also from the Authentique Classique: Elegant line. The chipboard swirls were colored with Peeled Paint Distress ink and are from Fab Scraps. The butterfly die is from Memory Box. I added some highlight to the butterfly with some Waterfall Stickles glitter glue.
It is has been a crazy weather day however while I was lounging at home my supplier were busy packing boxes. 2 more orders were shipped today and we have at least 2 more orders "out there" in transit plus the order my BFF Linda (and Carley boxer) picked up today for delivery on Saturday. It will be busy once I get back to work!
Just a reminder, Crafty Capers BIG Graphic 45 card box class is this Saturday. It runs 9:15 - 4:15 and we still have space. More details can be seen at our classes page.

No comments: