Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday new arrivals!

Hurray, I thought this order might never arrive however it did finally arrive over 48 hours late (don't get me started on courier customer service!! grrr!). Quite a mixture of items embossing folders, Fiskars Stamp Presses, Liquid Applique, Niji Waterbrushes, and lots of pearls and rhinestones to jazz up your projects! Thanks to Sharron for helping sort the order for me.
Here are a few more items that came in.
Darice Embossing Folder

Darice Nature Print embossing folder

We have eye chart stencils! LOL in both 6x6 and 12x12 size! Here are a couple of projects done with the 12x12 size 

Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Salvage stickers. I THINK I must have had some fabulous project in mind for these but I have no idea what it was!
Just a reminder Crafty Capers has lots of great classes coming up. Check out our current list of classes!

No comments: