Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween

I have been making a few cards recently however have not had much time for actually blogging them. I am doing OK but have been taking quite a bit of time off recently for medical appointments. I am having needle #5 in my eye Tuesday in an on-going effort to fix the sight in my left eye. You know you have had lots of injections when the thought of an eye injection does not cause tooooo much anxiety! :) Wish me luck!
 Here is a card I made about a month ago. It was made with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper plus Sizzix and Memory Box dies. I LOVE Dr Dreadful and his potions! Super fun! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww Vic - needle number 5 - eeek. The card is beautiful, and I thought you had actually made it to go with your story. What can be more Dr. Dreadful than a needle in your eye? I so, so hope that this helps to keep what you have, and bring back what you have lost! - take care, Linda

Kay Miller said...

This is a beautiful card! There's so much lovely detail to look at!! Wonderful work!