Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hero Arts new arrivals!

Hero Arts stamps arrived today, not the order I was expecting, but I am A-OK with that! Here are some of the great new stamps now in stock! I am hoping the next few days are a bit quieter so I can play with some of the new stamps/papers that have arrived this week. The new Authentique and Bella Blvd Christmas papers that came in yesterday are selling very quickly!
Dandelion Frame stamp

Merriest Christmas Wishes

LOVE all the blackboard stamps out right now!

Delicate Blossoms - regulars at the Coffee and a Card event will probably recognize this stamp set.

LOVE this new wood mounted stamp called "over exposed leaves"

A great new stamp by Hero Arts I can see Christmas cards done with this one plus other occasion cards too.
Hope to see everyone soon!

No comments: