Sunday, February 3, 2013

Secret Crush

It was a busy day yesterday at Crafty Capers however I managed to make a couple of Valentine cards using the Pink Paislee Secret Crush papers! I LOVE this paper, love the designs and especially love the pink and grey color scheme!! I am making a prediction that grey will be the next hot color! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
The card is pretty straightforward but I really like how it turned out. I have a second card that I managed to make out of the 3 sheets of Secret Crush paper and the 3 sheets of 12x12 Bazzill cardstock I bought and I probably could get at least 1 other card make with the rest of the leftovers. Pretty economical!
I did cheat this card a little and stamped the XOXO and the little heart in the upper left side of the card with a Hero Arts set called XOXO. I stamped the images with my Worn Lipstick Distress ink as well used the same color to edge all my papers!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: