Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy World Card day!

Tomorrow (Oct 6) is officially World Card Day, traditionally Crafty Capers does a big fund raising event however due to a staff shortage, recovering from the fantastic glitter weekend last weekend and Canadian Thanksgiving we have decided to postpone our usual celebration.
For those who were wondering, Deanna from In the Making (Glitter Ritz and Dees Distinctively dies) was at the store last weekend and it was amazing as usual! We are expecting another shipment of Peel Off stickers, Glitter Ritz and Dees dies early next week.
Here is a card I made before the Deanna arrived but I was having major computer problems so it did not get posted.
To make this card I stamped a Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish stamp with White Versamagic ink on kraft colored cardstock then I made my own glitter paper by putting Be Creative tape on white cardstock then applying Sand Glitter Ritz. I cut out my glitter paper with a Spellbinder Floral Burst die. I stamped a sentiment added some diamond gems to the flourish and the card was done.
I hope everyone has a great World Card Day and Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is gorgeous! Love everything about it.

Myrna said...

Vic
I love this card.
I am not a fan of earth tones but so many of the girls are using them that I am beginning to see them in a whole different light.
Myrna