Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A New Baby

My husband is getting a new baby cousin! The entire family is quite excited as this baby will make hubby's Dad a Great Uncle and his sister a Great Grandma.
The baby's parents live in London England so it will probably be a while before we get to meet her.It has been quite a while since I made a baby card so I spent a bit of time thinking on this one and I had to buy the House Mouse stamp since I could not find a single baby stamp in my stash!
Here is the card I made to welcome baby Ann to the world.
The main image is a House Mouse stamp called Nap Time 2. I colored her with my Prisma pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits and paper blending stumps. The paper is pretty much all from my stash. The sentiment is by Flourishes Tag lines set again. The embossing folder is by Spellbinder.
Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: