Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rainbow hearts

I got inspiration for this card from a do it yourself wall hanging I saw on line. You basically take different sized canvases cut out a vinyal decal then painted the canvases black then peeled off the decal.
I thought the idea would be a good one to use up funny sized scraps of black cardstock.
I stamped the Penny Black cling stamp Hearts All Over on my black cardstock with Versamagic Scattered Straw ink. I let the ink dry then I colored over top of the ink with my Prisma pencil crayons because the Scattered Staw ink is so light the pencil crayons show up on problem on the black. I went for a graduated color look since I so love that look right now. I mounted my black cardstock pieces with foam mounting tape on a piece of shimmery Stardream cardstock then embossed my Thinking of You Hero Arts sentiment with silver embossing powder. If you want to recreate this card all supplies are available from Crafty Capers!
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: