Thursday, November 24, 2011

Finally getting cracking on the cards

I am finally back to work and now have the big job of cranking out my Christmas cards in about a week! Keep in mind I tend to make each card individual. Please remind me not to leave things to the last minute next year!!! LOL
This card is done with a In the Making tree stamp. I used Art Institute's Clear drying glue with a metal tip on the top of the bottle. It make it much easier to get skinny lines of glue out. I used Glitter Ritz Ultra Fine Glitter in Emerald Green and Champaign on Basic Grey designer paper. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I used Spellbinder long rectangles and long scalloped rectangles as well as the Standard Circles. Embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and gems are by Hero Arts. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: