Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bird Card

Not really sure what to call this card. It is done with a new Magenta set. First off I stamped 3 stamps from the set onto a scrap of Paper Adventures paper with Memories black die ink. I cut each image out then highlighted the images with pencil crayons. It is quite subtle. I then mounted the pieces onto a scrap of copper cardstock, in fact, the back of the cardstock has a stenciled image on it that was not good for some reason! I then ripped one edge. I found a blue scrap and riped the edge of that. I then took my 3mm Sook Wang tape and put 3 stripes down near the bottom and poured Crafty Capers Copper Embossing Powder on it and heated. I mounted the copper/blue combo onto my main copper cardstock. I thought it needed something so used my Scor-it board to make a frame around images.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: