Monday, January 31, 2011

Burnished Velvet in 2011


A friend showed me a card done using Glitter Ritz and the burnished velvet and I must admit it is a technique I have not done for at least a year or so. I figured I should pull out my glitter since it has not seen the light of day in a while (OK I lied it actually sits out on my table all the time so it is always in the light).
I began this card by cutting a square of Be Creative tape sheet. I then stuck the tape to a piece of Bazzill cardstock. I then used my trusty craft knife and cut out various rolling lines and applied different colors of Glitter Ritz glitter.
I finished the card by using some Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue die cut elements. I really love these die cut colors lavender, kiwi green and yellow. So beautiful and it finished up the card quickly. I like that too. I managed to make a book mark with some of the other elements and I still have some elements left for more projects! Very economical!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Love all that glitter! You did a beautiful job and I'll have to give it a try myself. Way to go Victoria!!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the colours! Great work.